The cinnamon mulled cider from la Cidrerie du Village
750 ml (3 cups) La joie d’automne cider from La Cidrerie du Village
2 Cinnamon sticks
5 ml (1 teaspoon) Pink pepper
1. In a saucepan, mix the two cinnamon sticks, the two cloves and the La joie d’automne cider.
2. Add the pink pepper in a tea-infuser ball and put it in the sauce pan.
3. Bring to a boiling, reduce the heat and let it simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and let it steep for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the spices and pink pepper.
6. Pour the mulled cider into heatproof glasses.