The apple cider margarita of Cidrerie Léo Boutin’ cider house
180 ml (6 oz) Mont Brume apple cider from Cidrerie Léo Boutin
30 ml (1 oz) Grand Marnier
30 ml (1 oz) Tequila
A couple of orange segments
A couple of apple slices
Cinnamon, cane sugar, and coarse sugar for glass rimming
Cinnamon sticks for garnish
1. Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate.
2. Turn an orange segment around the edge of the glass.
3. Press the glass into the cinnamon mixture to coat the rim.
4. Add a few orange slices and ice cubes at the bottom of the glass.
5. Add the Grand Marnier, Tequila, and Mont Brume apple cider.
6. Stir to mix and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.