1. Wash tomatoes, cut in quarters and remove seeds. Mix the tomatoes with the rest of the ingredients. Add salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 275°F for 2 h 30. Let cool.
1. In a bowl, mix water with yeast, oil and salt.
2. Place flour in another bowl and add the yeast mixture. Mix until a soft batter is obtained. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
3. On a floured board, knead the batter about 20 times, or some 5 minutes. Return it to the bowl, cover and set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and spread the batter on the sheet. Set aside for 10 minutes (you can prepare the batter in advance, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate until use within 24 hours after mixing it).
1. Melt butter in a pan. Add leeks, salt and pepper and cook over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes or until water has evaporated from the leeks. Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring from time to time until leeks are soft. Let cool.
1. Mix oil with the garlic flowers and herbs. Brush the mixture on the batter.
2. Mix together the chicken and pesto. Sprinkle this mixture over the batter.
3. Spread the leek fondue and roasted tomatoes evenly over the batter. Drizzle olive oil and season to taste.
4. Bake in oven preheated to 425°F for 15 to 25 minutes until the batter and topping are golden.