Epicureans welcome! In the territory of Montérégie, tour the vineyards of Rougemont and Saint-Paul-d’Abbotsford.
Taste our red, white, rosé, ice and fortified wines… 100% Quebec wines made of grapes from here. Original and authentic, these products are a symbol of perseverance and passion. Taking advantage of a microclimate and fertile soil, the vineyards of the Montérégie region are proud to let you discover the world of viticulture in Quebec.
The winemakers reserved you a unique sensory experience; grape varieties and aromas will no longer have secrets for you!
The vineyards of the region are:
- Domaine Cartier-Potelle (Rougemont)
- Domaine De Lavoie (Rougemont)
- Coteau Rougemont, Vignoble et Cidrerie (Rougemont)
- Les Artisans du Terroir (Saint-Paul-d’Abbotsford)
- Coteau St-Paul (Saint-Paul-d’Abbotsford)